Why migrate to Atlassian Cloud with Clearvision?
Spending too much time and man-hours upgrading your Jira Server instances? Consider migrating to Atlassian Cloud with Clearvision's help for the following reasons:
- Fast start-up: Start work and invite team members the minute you sign up.
- Reduced costs: Save money on physical hardware, maintenance, installation, support and other hidden admin costs.
- No need to upgrade: Access the latest and greatest features immediately.
- Work on the go: Atlassian Cloud products enable teams to access work securely from any browser and/or Cloud mobile application.
- Security: Keep your organisation secure and compliant with real-time security updates and rigorous practices to track and protect data.
- Scale with confidence: We handle the procurement of inventory and storage space. Get immediate responses to dynamic spikes in demand and team growth.
- Minimise downtime by having an Atlassian Partner migrate your data.
- Benefit from additional Support from Atlassian experts at Clearvision.
- Reduce risk.
Atlassian Cloud Standard
Atlassian’s Standard Cloud plan is suited to smaller organisations and start-ups, making it highly extensible.
- Commercial versions of Jira Software Cloud, Jira Core Cloud, Jira Service Desk Cloud, Confluence Cloud, Bitbucket Cloud, Trello, Opsgenie, Atlassian Access.
- Extensible by 1,000+ Marketplace apps.
- Scales to 5,000 users.
- Password policies.
- SAML single sign-on.
- User provisioning.
- Enforced two-step verification.
- Audit logs.
- Priority Support for Atlassian Cloud.
Atlassian Cloud Premium
Atlassian’s Premium Cloud plan is suited to medium and large organisations. Premium enables teams to scale reliably with features such as Advanced Roadmaps, archiving, usage analytics and insights. Capabilities vary according to the product i.e. Jira Software, Confluence or Service Desk.
- Global and multi-project automation at scale.
- Advanced Roadmaps.
- Project archiving.
- IP allowlisting.
- Premium sandbox.
- Admin insights.
- A 99.9% uptime SLA, financially backed by service credits: https://www.atlassian.com/legal/sla.
- Unlimited storage.
- 24/7 Premium support with a 1 hour response time for critical issues.
Atlassian Cloud Enterprise
Atlassian Cloud Enterprise is the latest offering that will provide unlimited flexibility for the ever-changing collaboration needs of teams across global organisations of any size. It delivers Atlassian’s flagship products with new and enhanced capabilities across security, governance, administration and more, specifically designed for Enterprise organisations.
- Everything on Premium.
- Centralised user billing.
- Unlimited horizontal scale.
- Enterprise sandbox (test environment).
- Release tracks.
- Data residency.
- 99.95% Financially backed SLA.
- Highest level of dedicated support.
- Atlassian Access included.
Free Cloud migration trials: Atlassian now offer free extended migration trials that match the length of remaining server maintenance (up to 12 months) to help businesses evaluate and migrate over time without disruption.
Cloud migration assistants + App Assessment: Atlassian Cloud migration assistants for Jira and Confluence are free apps that help Server and Data Center customers build a migration plan, evaluate apps, and flag errors before they occur.