Atlassian Experts Subscription Service
NEW TO ATLASSIAN?
Have you ever wished you had an Atlassian expert at your service? Someone you could call on to book an individual mentoring session, create a coaching plan for your team, or just to be available for a certain number of hours per month to assist with your Atlassian-related initiatives…
Clearvision brings you Experts on Demand! A subscription-based service.
WHY A SUBSCRIPTION?
- Savings: The cost per hour/day is lower when you choose our subscription model.
- Planning: Plan with your goal(s) in mind, knowing we’ll be there to guide you every step of the way.
- Budgeting: A fixed cost puts you in control and means there won’t be any surprises.
- Flexibility: Each credit grants you access to a solution expert for up to ½ a day. Use them in blocks or spread them out throughout the year.
All consultancy services are included in this pack:
SOLUTION DESIGN FOR:
- Digital transformation programmes.
- Strategic tool deployments, upgrades or migrations.
- Agile/SAfe best practices.
- ITIL/ITSM/eSM best practices.
- Continuous improvement.
- Prototyping and managed adoption.
AD HOC CONSULTANCY SERVICES:
- One-to-one coaching and mentoring.
- Optimisation and configuration.
- Health checks and problem-solving.
- Process improvements.
- Consultant-led training sessions for up to 12 people (4 credits/session).
- Question and answer sessions with an expert.
We are here to help you make the most out of your Atlassian products and to share our knowledge so your team can achieve more. Check the different options below:
12 Credits, 6 month subscription
Ideal for small/medium teams looking to expand their Atlassian usage. Try Clearvision’s Experts on Demand model with minimal commitment and investment.
60 Credits, annual subscription
The perfect solution for teams with well-defined needs and objectives. Organisations benefit from the knowledge and availability of an Atlassian expert.
Unlimited*, annual subscription
The answer for large teams that need bespoke solutions for their strategic requirements, without limitations or constraints.