Like most events this year, Mendix World Version 2.0 will be hosted as an online experience.
What is Mendix World?
The virtual event was created by Mendix, a Gartner and Forrester recognised leader in low-code solutions.
On the Mendix platform, you can deliver apps in days, and obtain real business results just as fast. It has everything you need to design, build, integrate, test, deploy and manage enterprise apps at scale.
Low-code is the future, and the future is now.
Mendix World is your ticket to everything low-code. By signing up, you’ll have the opportunity to learn how to use low-code to drive digitalisation, as well as receive inspiration, tools and best practises to help you embrace the new reality we’ve all come to know in recent months.
Mendix’s CEO Derek Roos, and CTO Johan den Haan, will kick off the event at 8:00 ET/14:00 CEST on September 1st. Their opening talks will be followed by 60+ breakout sessions which will all be pre-recorded and available to watch at a time that’s convenient for you.
Keep your eyes peeled for a dozen live workshops taking place throughout the rest of the event launch week.
More reasons to attend
If you need more reasons to attend, here are a few:
- You’ll be the first to hear the latest Mendix platform announcements and capabilities.
- You’ll get to watch product demos and deep dives into features and functionalities.
- Level up your skills by getting hands-on.
- Learn from other Makers who are inspiring change and setting the standard for digital disruption.
- Engage with the community.
- Foster connections with thousands of other Makers around the world who’ve created 100,000+ impactful applications on the Mendix platform.
Take your first step toward becoming a part of the largest low-code community in the world by registering for this event and open the door to expert access, insight from Makers, and hands-on low-code experience.