Hood Group needed a partner with Atlassian expertise for their transition. We had them covered.
- Clearvision began its engagement with Hood Group by running a KickStart for Atlassian planning session, which consisted of a round table discussion with key stakeholders and allowed the team to understand Hood Group’s unique requirements.
- Clearvision worked with Hood Group to understand their business processes, and setup Jira and Confluence based on what the company needed to achieve.
- One of our consultants went to their office for a week and explained the principles of the system and he ensured that the system was set-up to fit their business models.
- Hood Group is now looking into having a cloud hosted Atlassian stack by Clearvision and is also looking into the possibility of Clearvision’s own product Spectrum which is a collaborative platform, designed for businesses that wish to have greater communication and visibility of projects and teams.
About Hood Group
Hood Group's Challenge
Clearvision began its engagement with Hood Group by running a KickStart for Atlassian planning session, which consisted of a round table discussion with key stakeholders and allowed the team to understand Hood Group’s unique requirements Clearvision thought that both Jira and Confluence would be perfect tools to match their requirements.
“Without the initial setup and training that was provided by Clearvision, we would not have been able to work with the tools in the way that we have. Going in blind would have hindered us in getting the best out of the systems, and we would definitely have not seen the benefits that we have.”
– Ben White, Business Analyst at Hood Group