Intelliflo maximized their client engagement by using Jira & Jira Service Desk
- Intelliflo decided to purchase Confluence, Atlassian’s collaborative wiki tool, along with a support period of 12 months.
- Intelliflo were already users of Atlassian Jira, but wanted to move to a hosted version.
- For Intelliflo, Jira allows transparency between all departments, so each team knows what is happening across the business and all are on the same page, working to the same unified business goals
- The company has adopted Jira Service Desk for 10 users: Jira Service Desk (JSD) will make it easier for Intelliflo to serve its internal customers, and for those customers to ask for help, with smart, automated knowledge base suggestions.
Intelliflo helps the financial advisor community thrive in an ever-changing market by making their operations more efficient. The company does this through continually developing its best-in-class, delivered multitenant SaaS business management system to help clients deliver services to customers.
Intelliflo was running Jira internally and wanted to start running Confluence as well, and decided to outsource the implementation of these tools to Clearvision in order to reduce the dependency on internal resources.
Clearvision’s work began when Intelliflo’s teams found that managing the Atlassian stack internally was distracting from tasks which added greater business value.
Intelliflo decided to purchase Confluence, Atlassian’s collaborative wiki tool, along with a support period of 12 months.
Intelliflo were already users of Atlassian Jira , but wanted to move to a hosted version, so decided to host its Jira and Confluence tools via Clearvisoin.
“The implementation was absolutely flawless, with literally no issues, it all just started working on the day they said it would. Since then we’ve done an upgrade, which again was done with no issues.”
– Alex Madden, Operations Architect