Clearvision hits the right note for Music Choice
- Music Choice departments wanted to achieve better communication and collaboration across the organization.
- The account manager and Music Choice worked closely together to decide on the best course of action for the company and agreed on a Confluence and Jira implementation.
- The training from Clearvision was very valuable for the team as it saved weeks to on board team, process workflows were established and are being standardized, multiple templates were created for the team additionally projects and guidelines were created for project reviews in Confluence.
- The Atlassian tools suite allowed the users, developers, and test teams to work side by side during their project phases with complete visibility into each other’s tasks.
About Music Choice
Music Choice's Challenge
Music Choice’s engineering department was using a wide range of different unlinked applications and tools to support their SDLC process:
• Task planning (Pivotal Tracker / Axosoft)
• Documentation creation and organization (Clearspace)
• Defect tracking (Axosoft)
• Project communication and status reporting (Excel, Word, email)
• Project management (None – mix of many of the above)
• Resource management (10000ft., Excel)
Their objective was to consolidate their tools to allow them to plan, collaborate and service in one suite. Atlassian offered an integrated suite of products from document collaboration (wiki) to bug tracking with test case management and Music Choice chose Clearvision to work with.
Clearvision provided Jira and Confluence experience:
• System demo
• Jira Mentoring
• Confluence Mentoring
• Jira / Confluence implementation recommendations
• Data Migration assistance
• Training planning
• Implementation planning
“The training was very successful and beneficial. At this time, we are fully up and running. I can say that our experience with Clearvision has been excellent. The personnel that has assisted us has been very helpful.”
– Michael McCrackan, Vice President Engineering and Operations