NetRefer outperforms the competition with the Atlassian stack
- NetRefer decided to adopt an assortment of Atlassian tools such as Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence and Crowd, along with Jira add-ons like Tempo and Clearvision’s IT Support.
- Alongside this, Clearvision provided two days of custom development in order to create a Livechat add-on, which enables NetRefer to embed a chat box into the Service Desk portal for the clients to see once they are logged in.
- NetRefer has been using Crowd, a centralised user database management tool that allows different sources to integrate with the tool to enable single sign-on for all linked Atlassian tools.
- Clearvision migrated R&D data from existing Jira and Confluence services to two new servers hosted within NetRefer’s own dedicated environment.
Founded in 2005, NetRefer is a leading provider of performance marketing software. NetRefer has steadily grown year on year and established itself as a market leader in its field. It is widely recognised as the provider of the most complete and trusted affiliate marketing software in industries such as iGaming, Forex, Finance and Option Trading verticals.
Backed up by a bright and experienced team of technology and marketing experts – all passionate about what they do – NetRefer continues to constantly improve its software products and related services through constant attention to the needs of its clients and their affiliates.
NetRefer contacted Clearvision to learn more about best practices for its ALM tooling. The Clearvision team went onsite to undertake a scoping exercise, in the NetRefer office in Malta, and worked together on numerous integrations with continual Enterprise level support. This exercise comprised of scoping and consultation on current company processes and tool usage and the installation and configuration of Jira and Confluence, as well as the customization of NetRefer’s Jira Service Desk.
NetRefer’s main objective was to document the inputs and outputs of the business and automate the flow of information through one consolidated channel. This ultimately led to providing a premium customer service to their customers.
NetRefer decided to adopt an assortment of Atlassian tools such as Jira, Jira Agile (now part of Jira Software), Jira Service Desk (JSD), Confluence and Crowd, along with Jira add-ons like Tempo and Clearvision’s IT Support.
“Clearvision ranked at the top of our requirements in terms of experience and consultancy services.”
– Tim Buttigieg, Chief Operating Officer at NetRefer