Jira Project Administration (Server/Data Center)
Clearvision's Jira project administration training course provides a deeper knowledge and understanding of Jira project administration. This course was created with the Atlassian certification ACP-600 in mind.
About this course
Is this course right for me?
This course is ideal for project leads and administrators who do not have full Jira administration access. It is intended to help those seeking Atlassian certification and was created with the ACP-600 – Jira project administration certification exam in mind.
Objectives and outcomes
By the end of this course, attendees will have a solid understanding of both the configurations in their control and the ramifications of requesting changes from an application administrator. Attendees will learn best practices around shared schemes, permissions and project configurations.
-A basic understanding of Jira use cases.
-Access to a laptop with an internet connection.
-No experience as a project administrator is necessary.
- Summary of users and groups
- Project types
- Shared vs. unique
- Project details
- Project key
- Sign up
- Extended project admin permissions
- Global permissions
- Project roles
- Issue level security
- View current permissions
- What permissions are needed to…
- Move Issues
- Work with sprints
- Rank Issues
- Assign Issues to yourself
- Set the security of Issues
- What permissions are needed to…
- Add users to a project role
- Allocate an Issue security scheme
- Grant user access
- Components vs. custom fields
- Create a version
- Create components
- Configure the sidebar
- Issue types
- When do you need to separate them?
- Priorities and resolutions
- Identify schemes in use on your project
- Set up a subscription
- Issue collectors
- Modify fields
- Determine how many screens are used in a project
- Set up an Issue collector
- The visual workflow designer
- The status attribute
- Project administration limitations
- Simplified workflows
- Which of the following transitions can be used…
- Based on permissions, conditions, validators
- Modify a workflow
- Add a status
- Board configuration overview
- Quick filters
- Update columns based on workflow changes
- Set up swimlanes
- Add quick filters
- Valid operators
- Sharing and ownership
- Recreate a dashboard
“The instructor is very knowledgeable on the products and it was valuable having the training on-site. The instructor assessed the relevant experience of the class and structured the training based on that experience, which made the class interesting and very useful!”
Jim, Northrop Grumman
Download our training brochure
Our Atlassian training courses were designed for users of all abilities, to equip teams with the skills for success. Clearvision’s Atlassian training covers the full software development lifecycle – and includes collaboration strategies and project management techniques. Download a brochure and learn more about Atlassian training.
You might also be interested in
Our Clearvision Opsgenie Essentials training course aims to provides an understanding key Atlassian Opsgenie concepts.
Advanced Roadmaps For Jira (Cloud)
This course is ideal for new users of Advanced Roadmaps for Jira Cloud.
EazyBI for Jira Advanced (Cloud)
This eazyBI training course aims to provide attendees with an understanding of eazyBI management and advanced data queries.