Areas of Contribution:-
This position would suit an experienced ‘Business Development’ professional who is competent within the IT software/service industry and has the capability to present Clearvision’s solutions, define and identify new business opportunities and develop a client profile for Account Managers before handover. This role offers a smooth career path into IT sales.
This role is the ‘step into the sales team’ and offers the opportunity to become a highly successful IT Sales Account Manager. Duties will include:-
- Responding to inbound web based enquiries within 15 minutes
- Ability to hold a new business call and investigate all areas of the client’s pain points and review/categorise the lead against B.A.N.T
- Perform a full ‘lead handover’ to the assigned Sales Person which includes additional account research, influential people on the account and publically available data/information that may help the sales person win the account
- Follow up all event leads using the same process/approach as inbound web enquiries
- Work on historic cold data using the same approach as inbound web enquiries
- Work with and learn from Clearvision’s Chief Revenue Officer on medium-term project/s targeting accounts in specific Sectors/Verticals/Countries
- Be thorough in follow-up and nurturing of leads using salesforce.com call backs to create a steady flow of daily work
- Generate ‘leads, data, information’ via Linkedin
- Work with a ‘website traffic tool’ to monitor web traffic and action pro-active ‘reach out’ to generate prospect meetings
- Lead to appointment conversion rates / number of appointments
- Website monitoring
- Project work
- Lead handover to sales quality
- Knowledge growth across Atlassian / SDLC / ITSM / PPM
This role would suit someone who is looking to begin a career in IT sales and in order to be considered, you must have a certain level of the following:-
- Some form of previous customer-facing commercial work experience, ideally in Business Development or Sales but any sector will be considered
- Knowledge or exposure to the ‘Business Development’ lifecycle; ability to research and book meetings
- Previous experience of networking tools such as LinkedIn and previous experience dealing with people via email and telephone
- Excellent IT skills
- Previous work experience in Business Development and/or experience in an IT services, software or high-tech company is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (eg. JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledge of SaaS products
- Previous experience in a CRM system and data input to improve your own performance (eg. Salesforce)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal, along with the ability to build long-lasting relationships both internally and externally
- Must be a creative, innovative and flexible team player – coordination with the sales team and marketing group is critical to success.
- Persuasion – able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Possess an entrepreneurial flair
- Honesty/Integrity – does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Efficiency – able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Natural problem solver and creative thinker who can put ‘A’ + ‘B’ together to work out ‘C’
£22k – £25k plus bonus (OTE £29k) per annum plus benefits including; free parking, flexible working hours, free daily breakfast, casual office dress-code, Christmas Eve as paid holiday, pension plan, salary sacrifice car scheme, life insurance, gym membership, healthcare plan, buy-back holiday plan and more.
Clearvision’s UK Southampton office (see our ‘Contact Us’ page).
- This is a full-time position.
- Please do not apply unless you are fully eligible to work in the UK (e.g. UK/EU Citizen).
- Clearvision is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity.
- Our Southampton office is in a rural location and public transport is limited, therefore own transport/driving licence is preferred.
- If you do not hear back from us within 14 days please be advised that you have not been short-lised on this occasion.
- No applications from Recruitment Agencies will be considered.