Sales / Business Development Representative
Hybrid-working (mix of onsite in Southampton and remote)
£28k to £33k depending on experience
How would you like to work for a global Platinum Atlassian partner and one of the ‘Sunday Times 100 best small companies to work for’?
Clearvision is a multi-award winning company with an impressive global customer base, which specialises in Atlassian software, providing large enterprises and the public sector with consultancy, technical implementation, hosting, training and support packages for the Atlassian stack and more.
In addition to being dedicated to creating game-changing transformations for software development teams and living by the mantra; “enabling teams to reach their full potential”, we are also experts in remote working.
In return for your experience and enthusiasm, we offer you the opportunity to learn, grow and progress, as you help us support our impressive business growth plan.
The primary purpose of this role is to generate business opportunities for the complete portfolio of Clearvision services.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Build and develop a queue of opportunities and liaise with the marketing and sales teams to develop the pipeline – predominantly through the use of outbound telephone based-interactions.
- Qualify all prospective opportunities to ensure they comply with the business needs.
- Use multiple communication tools including email, telephone and LinkedIn to deliver a high quantity of outbound approaches every day.
- Discuss the proposition with authority to the target audience and escalate when necessary by booking appointments and introducing the team.
- Work alongside the wider Business Development team and help to leverage off the reach offered by their additional resource; in turn develop opportunities for the wider Clearvision portfolio.
- Use all business applications and tools to report and manage the Business Development function.
Your application will only be considered if you meet the following:-
- Minimum 12 months commercial work experience in technology/IT/software sales
- Previous experience using a database CRM (eg. Salesforce)
Your application will be prioritised if you meet any of the following:-
- Previous experience in the Saas industry
- Understanding of Atlassian toolset
- Evidence of capacity to deliver high volumes of outbound telephone calls
You will need to be:-
- Someone with a tenacious mentality, who understands and loves technology,and enjoys talking about technology problems and their solutions
- Fast-paced and energetic.
- Capable of talking with authority on the commercial and technical needs of our clients, and importantly understanding the need to listen attentively and use what has been heard to develop the conversations to optimise the business opportunities
- A probing, curious and dynamic personality
- Sufficiently detailed in order to report on pipeline and keep CRM current
- Team oriented, looking to help those around you, but also to be open to receiving help from a diverse multi-skilled team around you
- Not afraid to pivot and adapt to changing requirements
- Quick to learn and interpret information
- Have the ability to thrive in a lively, fluid and entrepreneurial environment
£28k to £33k plus Reward Scheme, depending on experience, paid gross per annum, plus benefits including; pension plan, life insurance, fully comprehensive health care plan and discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, car salary sacrifice scheme, paid ‘volunteer’ days, buy-back holiday plan, free books, flexible working hours and when in the office; free parking, free daily breakfast, casual office dress code and more.
Hybrid-working (mix of onsite and remote) with weekly visits to Clearvision’s UK Southampton office. Please note, you must have a professional home working environment (eg. separate home office) and with reliable broadband.
- This is a full-time position.
- A pre-interview skills-based digital assessment may be required prior to final interview.
- If you do not hear back from us within 14 days please be advised that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
- Clearvision is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity.
- Passing probation will be determined when you can confidently complete every part of your role without the need for additional support.
- We retain candidate data for a period of six months as standard, however you have the right to request that we remove your details from our systems completely.