In this varied and dynamic new role you will create, assess, drive and develop new and current digital marketing activity initiatives to support and generate growth for the business. You will also lead all digital projects, providing strategic advice on wider initiatives and guide your team to deliver all tactical tasks and lead generation.
Whilst inspiring others with your ideas, your vision will play a key role in the future development of Clearvision’s digital strategy and its execution. You will:-
Duties & Responsibilities
- Line management of one direct report to include their professional development.
- Serve as ‘thought leader’ in aligning digital marketing strategy with business goals and objectives.
- Manage the execution of all digital related lead generation activities including PPC campaigns, email marketing, SEO.
- Help guide Clearvision in defining it’s digital vision.
- Where necessary, help structure and present recommendations to senior management for approval.
- Serve as a resource for creative teams in the development of digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition.
- Provide methodological support, coaching, professional development and training to staff.
- Participate in evaluating the digital IQ of potential partners and competitors.
- Work closely with the new Business development function on lead generation and conversion from all digital channels.
- Lead and manage digital projects such as web development, customer online portal, app development projects.
- Own the user analysis and user conversion reporting and actions to improve online performance.
- Work closely with the Campaign Manager to own the output of digital development, campaign pages, creative, all things digital as the shop window for the Clearvision brand.
- Proactively, own, manage and deliver on all digital channel activity and commercial performance to support all marketing, events and sales initiatives.
Your application will not be considered unless you meet the following:-
- Minimum two years hands-on commercial work experience in a similar role.
- Can demonstrate you have a thorough knowledge of current and emerging digital platforms.
- Strong familiarity with digital metrics.
- Acquisition channel and campaign management experience (i.e., Google Adwords, SEO, Linkedin, email campaigns).
- Management of PPC campaigns & bid management systems, including reporting to budgets and plans.
- Experience in managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience of marketing automation tool set up and usage – ideally Hubspot.
- Google Adwords and analytics certification.
- Experience in digital marketing and performance optimisation from any consumer brand/sector.
- Ability to develop commercially driven proposals to transform strategies into roadmaps and plans/budgets.
- Experience in B2B/software/SaaS/tech industry/development.
- Relevant degree or marketing qualification.
- Experience working with project management or task management software.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate ‘digital expert’ who is currently up-to-speed with, and has a broad knowledge of all the latest digital service offerings. You will:
- Be a team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Have a passion for the transformative power of digital and you will have a curious mind.
- Possess a strong passion for and knowledge of technology and digital marketing.
- Have the ability to thrive in a lively, fluid and entrepreneurial environment.
Competitive package gross per annum plus benefits including; free parking, flexible working hours, free daily breakfast, casual office dress-code, Christmas Eve as paid holiday, pension plan, salary sacrifice car scheme, life insurance, reduced gym membership, healthcare plan, buy-back holiday plan and more.
Clearvision’s UK Southampton office (see our ‘Contact Us’ page).
- This is a full-time position.
- Please do not apply unless you are fully eligible to work in the UK (e.g. UK/EU Citizen).
- Clearvision is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity.
- Our Southampton office is in a rural location and public transport is limited, therefore own transport/driving licence is preferred.
- If you do not hear back from us within 14 days please be advised that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
- No applications from Recruitment Agencies will be considered.