Senior Technical Delivery Consultant
Hybrid-working (mix of onsite in Southampton and remote)
£50k to £60k depending on experience
How would you like to work for a global Platinum Atlassian partner and one of the ‘Sunday Times 100 best small companies to work for’?
Clearvision is a multi-award winning company with an impressive global customer base, which specialises in Atlassian software, providing large enterprises and the public sector with consultancy, technical implementation, hosting, training and support packages for the Atlassian stack and more.
In addition to being dedicated to creating game-changing transformations for software development teams and living by the mantra; “enabling teams to reach their full potential”, we are also experts in remote working.
In return for your experience and enthusiasm, we offer you the opportunity to learn, grow and progress, as you help us support our impressive business growth plan.
The primary objective of this role is providing advanced Atlassian Data Center and Cloud product migration expertise to our customers. You will be working with our most important customer accounts, as well as with global team members and you will join a growing team of specialists to improve our data migration capabilities, capacity and quality for our largest and most complex customers.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Leading all aspects of customers’ Atlassian product migration from one platform to another.
- Risk assessment of customers’ Atlassian products
- Assessment of apps, data complexity, integrations and current configurations
- Identifying migration requirements
- Identifying changes in functionality with risk assessment on data or configuration loss
- Articulating and mitigation for migration risks
- Migration planning, testing and execution
- Cloud site and customer team preparation
- Site enhancements
- Post migration remediation
- User mentoring, coaching & support
Your application will only be considered if you meet the following:-
- Minimum five years experience in Atlassian Jira and Confluence product support and/or system administration for a large end-user community.
- Minimum two years experience performing data migrations for Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence between self-hosted and cloud / SaaS platforms.
- Understanding of operating systems (e.g. Linux, OS X, and/or Windows)
- Understanding of networks, Cloud services, and relevant technologies, including proxies, load balancers, LDAP, Active Directory, SSL, Azure, AWS, GCP, IDPs and SAML SSO.
- Understanding of leading Atlassian Marketplace Apps
- Experience with SQL databases, scripting languages, critical issue handling and working with enterprise customers
Your application will be prioritised if you meet any of the following:-
- Experience of using the JCMA and CCMA migration tools for Atlassian Cloud migrations
- Experience in migrating Git repositories
- Experience in any of the following Atlassian Marketplace vendors’ products: Botron, Zephyr, Tempo, SoftwarePlant, or ALM Works.
You will need to be:-
- Customer-focused and someone who champions and supports industry-leading products.
- Confident interacting with customers, as well as problem-solving, digging into complex issues and actively championing for our customers.
- Able to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge or skills in a particular subject or activity.
- Able to go above the norm by doing, saying, offering, or being that individual who puts more heart, soul, and thought into your actions.
Competitive package depending on experience, paid gross per annum, plus benefits including; pension plan, life insurance, fully comprehensive health care plan and discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, car salary sacrifice scheme, paid ‘volunteer’ days, buy-back holiday plan, free books, flexible working hours and when in the office; free parking, free daily breakfast, casual office dress code and more.
Hybrid-working (mix of onsite and remote) with quarterly visits to Clearvision’s UK Southampton office. Please note, you must have a professional home working environment (eg. separate home office) and with reliable broadband.
- This is a full-time position.
- A pre-interview skills-based digital assessment may be required prior to final interview.
- If you do not hear back from us within 14 days please be advised that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
- Clearvision is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity.
- Passing probation will be determined when you can confidently complete every part of your role without the need for additional support.
- We retain candidate data for a period of six months as standard, however you have the right to request that we remove your details from our systems completely.