Checkmarx Application Security Testing Tools
Secure Your Code from the Very Beginning
Checkmarx Application Security Testing tools are reshaping DevOps by empowering organisations to deliver secure software faster.
Named by Gartner as a Leader in Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing solutions.
Static Application Security Testing
With CxSAST, an accurate and flexible Source Code Analysis Solution, you automatically scan uncompiled/unbuilt code and identify hundreds of security vulnerabilities in the most prevalent coding languages.
Open Source Analysis Security Testing
CxOSA empowers development and DevOps teams to control and manage open source components and mitigate potential risks to the application, organizations and its users.
Security at the Speed of DevOps
CxIAST fills the critical application security gap by continuously monitoring application behavior and finding vulnerabilities that can only be detected on a running application. The Interactive Application Security Testing Agent continuously monitors and collects the information available during testing and uses this to detect security vulnerabilities.
Training and Workshops
Discover our bespoke training on Checkmarx that will help you:
- Navigate each product of the Checkmarx platform
- Determine the three products in the enterprise stack and their offerings
- Understand the traceability matrix from requirements through to defects
- Recognise the benefits of an agile approach to testing
Fluent in All Major Languages
- Checkmarx Static Code Analysis supports over 20 coding and scripting languages and their frameworks.
- Coverage for the latest development technologies.
- Zero configuration to scan any language.
Comprehensive Vulnerability Coverage
- Identifies hundreds of known code vulnerabilities
- Ensures coverage of security standards
(OWASP Top 10, SANS 25 and more)
- Addresses industry compliance regulations
Save Precious Remediation Time
- Unique “Best Fix Location” algorithm of CxSAST static code analysis fixes multiple vulnerabilities at a single point
- Any developer can do it
- Tons of time saved for developers!
Effortless Scan = Ease of Use
- No complex command-line or wizards required
- No dependencies need to be configured
- No learning curve when switching between languages
- Just throw code at it!
Fast Feedback Loop
- Incremental scan capability only analyzes new code or modified code
- Static code analyzer reduces scanning time by more than 80%
- Ideal for continuous integration
- Provides reasoning and proof with all results
- Shows the underlying Scan Rule to provide root cause
- Enabled by Checkmarx Open Scan Engine
Flexible Rules = High Accuracy
- Adapt the rule set to your proprietary code and minimize False Positives
- Expand the rules to your own compliance requirements and coding best practices
- Understand the root cause for each result
Automatically Enforce Security Policy
- Checkmarx Static Code Analysis software seamlessly integrates with all IDEs, build management servers, bug tracking tools and source repositories
- Becomes an integral part of the SDLC
- Aligns security testing with quality testing
No Developer Downtime
- Scan on server instead of developer’s workstation
- No slowdown or lockup while scans are running
- Developers can continue working on their machines with no interruption
Open Source Analysis
- Inventory: which open source components are used?
- Security: which known open source vulnerabilities exist and how to fix them
- Legal: ensure open-source license usage compliance