Atlassian Cloud Support Options Explained
Choosing the right support for a portfolio of products like the Atlassian suite can present a strategic dilemma. Find out more here. Listen to the podcast.
Choosing the right support for a portfolio of products like the Atlassian suite can present a strategic dilemma.
In the latest episode on our podcast, Chief Revenue Officer Paul Renshaw and Product Manager Jake Churcher explore and compare the Atlassian support options available.
They address several important questions including:
- Do SLAs need to be enhanced for the user base?
- How do you escalate issues?
- Which channel(s) can be used to reach out for help?
- How important is it to have a support agreement in place?
- With the move to Cloud, what options are available?
- How does support differ?
- What is the difference between Standard, Premium, and Enterprise plans?
- What exactly do these support offerings cover?
- What support is there for Server and Data Center users?
- How does support differ between Server, Data Center, and Cloud products?
- How do I decide between Standard, Premium, and Enterprise?
- Are there any third-party alternatives?
- How does Clearvision’s support differ from Atlassian’s offering?