Jira Service Management Administration (Cloud)
Clearvision's Atlassian Jira Service Management Administration (Formerly Jira Service Desk) training course provides a deeper knowledge of the features and functionality.
About this course
Is this course right for me?
This Clearvision course is ideal for new Jira application administrators and those with the responsibility of defining projects and configurations.
Service Desk leads will benefit from understanding the configurable behaviours available to them on request.
Objectives and outcomes
By the end of this course, users will have a stronger understanding of how Jira can be tailored to meet specific needs relating to projects and processes.
The course includes an in-depth look at effective administration and configuration methods for the underlying architecture utilised by Jira Service Management (formerly Jira Service Desk).
-Access to a laptop.
2. Summary of users and groups
4. Service Desk projects
5. Issues vs. requests
7. Audit logs
1. Create a Jira project and project category
- Based on an existing configuration
2. Exploring the interface
1. Users and the user browser
2. Customers, agents and collaborators
3. Groups and the group browser
4. Global permissions
5. Service Desk permissions (Roles)
1. Review Roles Access
2. Review Permission Scheme used
1. Project administration vs. global administration
1. Configure a project role and view a permission scheme
2. Set up an SLA
3. Configure the customer portal
4. Add an automation rule
1. Issue type schemes
2. Notification schemes
1. Review a notification scheme
2. Update an Issue type scheme
2. Custom fields
3. New options in custom fields
4. Field configuration schemes
5. Field configurations
6. Mapping fields to the customer view
1. Create a screen
2. Create a custom field
3. Apply to a screen
4. Create a field configuration scheme
5. Apply the field to a request type
6. Implement a screen scheme
7. Implement an Issue type screen scheme
1. Understanding screen schemes
2. Screen schemes
3. Creating screens
4. Modifying screens
1. Modify screen contents
1. The visual workflow designer
2. Planning workflows
3. The status attribute
5. Workflow triggers
6. Creating a workflow
7. Creating workflow schemes
8. Workflow sharing
1. Add states to a workflow
2. Configure screens on transitions
3. Using post functions and validators
4. Implementing workflow schemes
5. Putting it all together
“The theory and practical was brilliant, and it was just the right length.”
Anon - Salmon Ltd
Download our training brochure
You might also be interested in
Our Clearvision Opsgenie Essentials training course aims to provides an understanding key Atlassian Opsgenie concepts.
Advanced Roadmaps For Jira (Cloud)
This course is ideal for new users of Advanced Roadmaps for Jira Cloud.
EazyBI for Jira Advanced (Cloud)
This eazyBI training course aims to provide attendees with an understanding of eazyBI management and advanced data queries.