Agile Adoption for Managers
Providing Agile managers with the knowledge and skills to position themselves to increase Agile fluency in their teams.
About this Course
Is this course for you?
This course is aimed at anyone adopting an agile process from a position of responsibility for agile teams
Objectives & Outcomes
This course provides Agile managers with the knowledge and skills to position themselves to increase Agile fluency in the teams, and to anticipate the wider cultural and organisational change needed for maximum success.
Learn to use Agile methods to augment your customer value delivery, apply systems thinking to Agile development, and prepare to change your organisation’s culture.
- Present the business case for Agile product development
- Identify the challenges found in Agile transitions
- Enable high-performing, collaborative teams
- Focus on continuous improvement through iterative and incremental development
- Measure success by focusing on outcomes
- Identifying Agile principles and the challenges they represent
- Reallocating responsibilities to new roles
- Evaluating Agile Quality Assurance (QA) practices
- Creating a delegation board