Agile and Scrum for Product Owners
Following successful completion of Clearvision's Agile and Scrum for Product Owners course, each participant will be designated a Certified Scrum Product Owner.
About this Course
Is this course for you?
Agile product owners looking to achieve the PSPO 1 certification
Objectives & Outcomes
Following successful completion of the course, each participant will be designated a Certified Scrum Product Owner.
- Agile spectrum
- Agile manifesto – including principle sorting game
- Scrum Values – including marshmallow challenge (time permitting)
- Scrum roles – including Herculean doughnut game
- Product Backlog Iceberg – Detailed appropriately, Estimated, Emergent, and Prioritized (DEEP)
- User stories, INVEST. discovery of user roles, discover of non-functional requirements, SMART acceptance criteria
- Definitions of Ready, Done (and optionally DoneDone) – challenge for team to write these definitions – teams used to tradition methods often struggle to differentiate acceptance criteria from Definition of Done
- Ranking – manual, ROI, Weighted Shortest Job First (WSJF), value formula – XP game will feature ROI ranking – if audience is advanced we might get teams to contrast that with WSJF
- Scrum ceremonies – planning, daily Scrum, review, retrospective – including XP game, intermittent reading of the Scrum Guide (for exam chasers in particular), airplane game, and/or the ballpoint game
- Experiential learning of Vision, User Story Mapping, The Lean Startup, Scrum including MyToy Lego
- Scrum Artifacts
- Forecasting including Agile Release Planning and MonteCarlo forecasting
- Scrumban and Kanban including the Name Game, GetKanban/Featureban
- Reporting including burn-up
Looking for more information?
To find out more about how you and your teams could benefit from Clearvision's Agile and Scrum Training, simply fill out the form below. We'll be in touch to help you find out how much further your budget will go!