Agile Software Management
Clearvision's Agile Software Management training course is designed to get your whole team up to speed with the values, principles and techniques of agile product development.
About this Course
Is this course for you?
This three day course is designed to get your whole team up to speed with the values, principles and techniques of agile product development.
It provides detailed overviews of the mindset behind Agile/Lean and the practices of two key agile methods, Scrum and Kanban.
Designed for participation by the whole team managers, product analysts, developers, testers and team leaders.
Objectives & Outcomes
The course provides an overview of agile and lean principles and key techniques used by agile teams including PSM1 certification.
- Course Standup Meeting(s)
- Agile/Lean Roots, Values, Principles and Techniques
- Case Study Introduction
- Overview of Scrum Roles, Rites and Rules
- Agile Planning and Estimation
- Daily Work and Feedback
- Scrum reporting and monitoring
- Overview of Kanban Flow, WIP, Cadence
- A Kanban Example
- Case Study
- Visualisation, Reporting and Monitoring
- Classes of Service
- Case Studies
- Comparisons of Scrum
- Case Study and/or Agile Project Simulation
- Reviews and Retrospectives
- Sprint Outline Kanban
- Course Retrospective(s) feedback / takeaway actions