Confluence Admin (Cloud)
This course formalises current and new administrator knowledge of the Confluence page and space admin in the form of a half-day structured content plan followed by a mentoring session.
About this course
Is this course right for me?
This course is intended for new and experienced Confluence admins who are familiar with the essentials of Confluence but who want more of an understanding of the management of pages and spaces, permissions, configuration, housekeeping and best practices.
Objectives and outcomes
By attending this course, delegates will begin to understand many of the more advanced features within Confluence.
The journey begins with a half-day structured content plan covering space management followed by some good housekeeping practices.
The second half is a free-form mentoring session where attendees will get direction, examples and hands-on demos from the facilitator.
1. Manage users and groups
2. Assign global permissions
3. Manage space permissions
4. View audit logs
- Look and feel
- Global and site templates
- Space archiving
1. Space and macro usage
2. Page and space permissions
3. Managing pages within spaces
4. Common macros used for gardening
- Site attachment settings
- Configuring PDF stylesheets
- Exporting and restoring spaces
1. Application Links
- Requirements definition
- The Jira macro
- Creating Jira Issues from Confluence
- Displaying Jira data in Confluence
- Making Jira gadgets available to Confluence
Freeform Q&A session