SAFe® 4.0 for Teams: SAFe® Practitioner Certification (SP)
Clearvision's SAFe for Teams training course provides an understanding on how to work in an Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
About this Course
Is this course for you?
This two-day course teaches teams who are part of an Agile Release Train (ART) how to work in an Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
The teams will learn how to become Agile Teams, build their backlog, and plan and execute iterations.
Agile teams learn about their ART and their role in it, planning, executing, and improving with other teams.
This class prepares teams to run a Program Increment (PI), including all meetings at the Team and Program level with a specific focus on the upcoming PI planning.
Objectives & Outcomes
You will Learn how to:
Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train (ART)
Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
Plan and execute iterations, demo value, and improve your process
Plan program increments
Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Having a basic understanding of SAFe
- Embracing SAFe values, mindset and principles
- Understanding Scrum, Kanban and XP
- Building your team
- Exploring the Scrum Master and Product Owner roles
- Meeting the teams and people on the train
- Preparing the backlog
- Planning Iteration
- Visualizing the flow of work
- Measuring the flow of value
- Building quality in
- Controlling flow with meetings
- Demoing value
- Retrospecting and improving
- Planning together
- Integrating and demoing together
- Learning together