In this post, we summarise the now-live changes following Atlassian's End-of-Life of Server announcement and what to expect on May 1st 2021.
Atlassian Server roadmap - what’s happened so far?
February 2nd 2021 was the first significant date on the roadmap to the End-of-Life of Server. On this date, the following changes took effect:
- No more Server licensing purchases.
- Requesting quotes for new Server products no longer available.
- New functionalities added to Data Center with updated pricing.
- Advanced Roadmaps (formerly Portfolio for Jira) added to Jira Software.
- Team Calendars for Confluence and Analytics for Confluence introduced.
- Insight – Asset Management and Insight Discovery available in Jira Service Management.
- Priority Support for 251+ users added to Bitbucket Data Center.
- Priority Support added to Crowd Data Center.
Server customers migrating to Data Center are now eligible for Data Center loyalty discounts for the following products:
- Jira Software Data Center.
- Confluence Data Center.
- Jira Service Management Data Center.
- Bitbucket Data Center.
- Crowd Data Center.
To learn more about the Data Center loyalty discounts and other incentives currently being offered by Atlassian, watch our free webinar.
Atlassian Server EOL changes effective May 1st 2021
From May 1st 2021:
- Users will no longer be able to submit listings of new Server apps on the Marketplace. This change will apply to private and custom apps.
- Marketplace Partners and app developers can continue to delist or hide their apps, but in doing so, they will lose the ability to make them public again.