Delivering power to Vodafone’s Jira
- Vodafone successfully received Jira training and now departments work more efficiently together
- 300+ users of Jira at Vodafone
- Better, faster and more effective collaboration & communication thanks to Jira
- The company is already looking to upgrade to the newest Jira Version 7
Fill out the form below to get the case study
Vodafone GmbH is a mobile telephone company, operating in Germany. It is a non-listed, wholly owned subsidiary of British-based Vodafone Plc. It is the second largest telecommunications provider in Germany. Vodafone Plc operates in 26 countries and in partnership with networks in over 55 more.
Globally, Vodafone’s ambition is to contribute to sustainable living by delivering connectivity and innovative services to their customers, while maintaining the trust of their stakeholders, by behaving ethically and responsibly wherever they operate.
Vodafone recently adopted Jira as a collaboration tool and needed help with exploring the full range of potential of the tool and setting up:
• Operation reporting
• Change management
• Problem Management
• Incident Management
After much research Vodafone chose Clearvision as its training partner thanks to recommendations from several Jira experts. Hossam didn’t hesitate to reach out to us and we were very pleased to answer his request.
“The Training was of excellent quality and the trainer was a competent professional of the highest calibre. Through the training, we received the necessary information, which allowed us to take steady steps towards achieving our operation goals with Jira.”
– Hossam Khalil, Online Platform Manager, Vodafone Germany