Clearvision ensured their healthy transition to the Atlassian stack
- Clearvision worked onsite with Simplyhealth for three working days to review current tooling, processes, workflow setup and environments.
- Simplyhealth required training and selected Clearvision Jira Basics course, to be delivered to 20 users in its Andover office.
- Clearvision additionally provided two days mentoring, designed primarily for identified Atlassian Admin users and senior IT Management.
- Clearvision provided Simplyhealth with Confluence, a communication and collaboration platform that allows for transparency within various departments, vastly improving the communication within and across teams.
Simplyhealth has been helping people with their everyday health for over 140 years and now helps nearly 3.5 million customers. Its roots are in the hospital funds set up in the Victorian era to help working people save for their medical care, and it still follows mutual values today. Simplyhealth believes in helping people, whether it’s caring for the elderly or supporting people with their mental health, corporate giving is central to its purpose to help even more people. Last year Simplyhealth donated £1.6 million to healthcare charitable causes
Simplyhealth’s previous IT service desk was dated and provided no visibility to its internal customers on their issues and requests. The team had to spend a lot of time updating colleagues and internal customers on the statuses of their calls. Limited self help was available but the IT team found this difficult to maintain and provide visibility to the customer of what was available.
Project visibility was limited to people working on the same project. Simplyhealth needed a tool which provided greater visibility on projects, making information more available for everyone. A centralised and manageable place for knowledge sharing and ‘how to‘ documentation was also required which Simplyhealth could keep up to date.
Once the Atlassian tool set had been identified to meet these requirements, Simplyhealth required consulting services regarding the Atlassian stack to further define workflows and process for tools such as Jira Service Desk, Jira Agile & Confluence.
Clearvision worked onsite with Simplyhealth for three working days to review current tooling, processes, workflow setup and environments, as well as interviewing key members of the team to define their goals for the Atlassian environment.
“Replacement of our IT Service desk solution led us to selecting the Jira Service Desk and therefore Clearvision, we have seen some impressive results among these was our resolution in the 1st line team jump from 42% to 77%.”
– Chris Dale, Head of Testing at Simplyhealth